Cheguei em Marília ! To podre ! Mto cansado msm ! Por isso nem vou escrever mto, vou deixar pra amanha!
O dia hj foi tenso:
6:00 Acordei ! Prova no cursinho até 11:50. 12:10 atravessando Sampa de metrô. 14:00 Finalmente peguei carona pra Marília. 19:00 Cheguei aqui. Puffff
E vamo que vamo!
Linkin Park - What I've Done
Mike Shinoda/ Chester Bennigton
In this farewell
There's no blood
There's no alibi
'Cause I've drawn regret
From the truth
Of a thousand lies
So let mercy come
And wash away
What I've done
I'll face myself
To cross out what I've become
Erase myself
And let go of what I've done
Put to rest
What you thought of me
While I clean this slate
With the hands
Of uncertainty
So let mercy come
And wash away
What I've done
I'll face myself
To cross out what I've become
Erase myself
And let go of what I've done
For what I've done
I'll start again
And whatever thing may come
Today this ends
I'm forgiving what I've done
22 fevereiro 2008
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário